With the eLogger, you can be instantly notified by email or a text message regarding issues with your vehicles, ranging from extracting trouble codes, monitoring fuel consumption, to monitoring driver and vehicle performance. By effectively managing and controlling your fleet assets, variable costs can be significantly decreased while efficiency is increased.
The eLogger is an advanced Remote Monitoring System with on-board storage and advanced battery saving technology. The system is able to monitor light and heavy duty vehicles to log diagnostic and other data.
We are happy to provide installation at no additional cost
Feel free to contact SilverTip Telematics for any inquiries – Chat with us live or contact us
Online Real-Time Management
Access the fleet management system any time and any where with an Internet or data connection
Be on top of your Maintenance Schedule
Knowing your fleet’s maintenance schedule puts your operations first
Get notifications through SMS or Email
Get your updates right at your fingertips through SMS or by Email
Reports to help analyze your efficiency
Find out if your fleets are operating at full efficiency
Other Features Include
- Saves maintenance and fuel costs by identifying idling time, tracking routes, monitoring drivers, maintenance minders
- Reduce breakdown risks by being alert of trouble codes to properly maintain equipment prior to breakdown
- Reduce administrative costs by having an online system compute these metrics for you
- Increase fuel efficiency by identifying idling time
- Identify vehicles requiring immediate maintenance attention
- Increase in frequency of data collection
- Accurate data
- Optimize vehicle maintenance schedules
- Increase operating life of vehicles
- Driver behaviour monitoring and coaching
- Light and heavy duty vehicles
- Personal cars or vans
- Small and large fleet management
- Idling time policy enforcement
- Diagnostic data gathering
Studies have shown that companies using sophisticated Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) typically see up to 30% savings on maintenance costs and up to 10% savings on fuel costs.
All data can be logged on a scheduled or event-driven basis. Normally, data is read and logged every 2 or 3 seconds. Data can also be logged on an event basis and can be collected and unloaded as summaries.
- Odometer readings
- Engine hours
- Revolutions per minute (RPM)
- Fuel consumption
- Fluid levels
- Fuel levels
- Engine temperatures
- Throttle position
- Brake pedal pressed
- Reverse gear engaged
- Tire pressure
- Transmission fluid status
- Diagnostic trouble codes (DTC)
- Scheduled maintenance alerts
- Coolant temperature
- Mass airflow sensor (MAF)
- Instant miles per gallon (MPG)
- Average miles per gallon (MPG)
- Fuel consumption
- Fuel costs
- Distance travelled (displacement)
- Idle times
- Average speed
- Maximum speed
- Overspeeding count and times
eLogger provides users the power to access real-time productivity and efficient information on virtually every aspect of its operations from the Internet. The eLogger collects and wirelessly transmits data from the vehicle’s engine computer to the server.
With a simple and secure web interface, users can log on and view specific vehicle data, such as fuel consumption, mileage, speed, and idling time. The web application provides a dashboard, highlighting any maintenance that requires immediate attention.
With a powerful microprocessor and ample non-volatile on-board storage, this system is well suited for collecting and reporting on the performance of vehicles and drivers.
eLogger is mounted in the vehicle and connects to the on-board computer system via OBDII or J1939 buses. It uses a short-range wireless radio to communicate with a Gateway, sending data to the web-based database and application.
|Networks Supported||2.4 GHz Band 802.15.4|
|Firmware Updates||Over the Air|
|User Interfaces||Text-based Console Commands|
|Power Saving Modes||Threshold-based power-save modes to save vehicle battery during extended inactivity|