SilverTip Telematics is a value added reseller of Orbital Research Ltd. line of redundant power modules. These modules provide seamless operation in the event that one of your power supplies fails.
The modules use “Ideal Diode” FETs to switch between the primary and backup power supplies. The “Ideal Diodes” have very low resistance and thus have no “diode drop” from the input to output. This means that you don’t need to over spec the power supplies to ensure that your equipment has enough voltage and it also means that the circuit stays cooler and can run at higher currents than traditional diode based backup power modules.
The modules feature either LEDs to indicate status and faults, or an open collector summary fault output that is capable of indicating which module has failed. This allows you to easily replace failed modules in live networks without taking the entire system off-line.
- No hits during switch to backup
- No “diode drop” from input to output
- Cool operation
- LED or open collector status indicators
- Several options for connector style
- Voltage: 3.5 to 30.0 Volts
- Current Capacity: 0 to 5.0 Amps
- Switch Time: Instantaneous
- DC Input: BNC, Terminal Posts
- Status: LED, Open Collector (via Terminal Posts)
Tell us the problem - we have the tools
SilverTip Telematics has the tools to help with your requirements
Contact Us for a Solution
For special requests, please feel free to contact SilverTip Telematics – we are happy to discuss further details!