The SilverTip Telematics GPS Bias-T is designed specifically for GPS and Navigation Satellite systems (such as: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou-2, NAVSTAR).
The Bias-T allows you to insert DC in line, to power active antennas, while protecting receivers.
The GPS Bias-T is ideally suited for applications such as:
- Powering a 5V antenna where the receiver only supplies 3V or 1.8V,
- Powering an active antenna when feeding multiple receivers
- Powering an active antenna on long cable runs (where DC cable droop is a problem)
- Powering an active antenna for a receiver that does not supply antenna power
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Insertion Loss: < 0.5 dB
- Maximum Voltage: <15 V
- Maximum Current: <2 Amps
- RF Connector: SMA, BNC, N
- DC Input: BNC, Terminal Posts
- Status: LED, Open Collector (via Terminal Posts)
Tell us the problem - we have the tools
SilverTip Telematics has the tools to help you with your needs
Contact Us for a Solution
For custom requirements, please feel free to contact SilverTip Telematics – we are happy to discuss further details!